WFU

網站頁籤

2018年6月14日 星期四

Skills to Write Emails






A well-written email must be of professional format, clear, easy to understand, and without errors in spelling or grammar. A non-professional email may make you lose a good opportunity. On the contrary, series good email contents may be collected to a Blogger article.

Today, I send several emails to invite speakers and moderators for a conference to be held in this September. Although I try hard to avoid mistakes, I still note some wrong words or phrases (in Chinese). From now on, I will try my best to write emails with good English. I think it should be helpful to improve my English writing style, too.

Notably, today I also try to organize speakers with an online tool, the Dropbox. Their power point slides will be uploaded to those shared Dropbox folds. I hope this action will help the communication between speakers and improve the quality the contents we are going to present.

Just keep progress every day. Even a small step in some days, it is still worthy.